Welcome back! While things are going to look a little different, we will continue to offer you a safe and relaxing experience.
With the recommendations of Alberta Health Services, we have new health and safety guidelines in place to protect our team, guests and community.
Call ahead, and we’ll let you know if your stylist is ready for you.
We can’t wait to see you and wish we can give you a friendly hug or handshake, but for now, we’ll welcome you with a wave to say hello!
We have hand sanitizer waiting for you at the entrance and throughout the salon, and we ask that you wear a mask.
If possible, please arrive with clean, dry hair.
Avoid bringing large bags or items to your appointment as we will have limited storage space available. Our waiting area will be limited, and we kindly ask you not to bring visitors with you to your appointment.
Please note that cash will still be accepted; along with all major credit cards, and debit cards
Our cleaning and sanitizing protocols will continue to be in place, including:
- Strict handwashing protocols
- Disinfecting all high touch areas and equipment using a medical-grade disinfectant
- Disinfecting retail area and purchase pin pads in between each use
- Disinfecting stations in between each guest appointment
- Regularly washing guests robes and smocks on a high-temperature setting
For your safety, our team members will be required to:
- Follow Strict Sanitation Procedures
- Wear a mask while performing hair services
- Follow strict handwashing protocols
We’re here to serve you, blow-drys will continue to be complimentary with your hair service. However, you can opt-out of receiving a blow-dry, and we can style your hair using styling products instead.
Your kindness and patience are very appreciated during this time. We encourage you give us a call or email directly if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you!
Yours in Health & Hair,
The Bijoux Salon Team